Pups Bill of Rights
This set of Bill of Rights is an adaption of the “boys Bill of Rights”
1. Every pup has the right to have his body, intellect, and emotions protected by his Dom.
2. Every pup has the right to choose the man whom he serves and to discontinue that service and take his leave without being subjected to physical, mental, or emotional abuse.
3. Every pup has the right to be cared for, disciplined appropriately, and allowed to feel pride in his submission.
4. Every pup has the right to protected sex if he so wishes.
5. Every pup has the right to privacy if he so wishes. No pup can be blackmailed, publicly humiliated, or physically coerced into service without his expressed desire to be so.
6. Every pup has the right to defend himself from physical, sexual, and emotional abuse.
7. Every pup has the right to consent or not to consent to sexual activities.
8. Every pup has the right to seek refuge, counsel, and advice from other subs and Doms without the expectation of sex, money, or any other service in return.
9. Every pup has the right to a physically and emotionally available circle of friends.
10. Every pup has the right to protect his own possessions and finances against intercession, theft, and non-consensual acquisition.
Sirs, trainers, owners, and handlers: Please copy and paste this Bill of Rights into your online profiles if you wish to let subs know how you feel about their rights.
Pups, subs, and boys: Please include the Bill in your online profiles and take a stand against abuse.